[governance] Formal IGC response to IBSA proposal ahead of 18-19 Summit?

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 19:18:54 EDT 2011

The Private Sector of which the International Chamber of Commerce would fall
under also has reservations with the ITU seeking to broaden its role as far
as internet governance is concerned.

See:
http://www.iccwbo.org/home/statements_rules/statements/2005/373_462_ITU.pdf

I am not critiquing ITU merely saying that with global internet governance
to relegate global policy formulation to one single institution is not a
healthy governance model.

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala

Tweeter: @SalanietaT
Skype:Salanieta.Tamanikaiwaimaro