[governance] Next CSTD WG meeting scheduled

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 13:15:42 EDT 2011

Hello Anriette,

These is unfortunate news... I hope there is still some other way out...

I think I will be there, although the issue of the ticket is still not
resolved: CSTD Secretariat agreed to cover expenses, but the booking is
taking longer than expected and as far as I understand their internal
deadline to buy the ticket has already passed. Hope to have a more clear
position before Friday.

Marília