[governance] Formal IGC response to IBSA proposal ahead of 18-19 Summit?

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:46:07 EDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 10:01 AM, Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro <
salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is what I call an interesting case of a "Kansas city shuffle".

Hi Sala, sorry, I am unfamiliar with this reference.
What wikipedia told me did not help much:

Kansas City shuffle is a song by jazz pianist Bennie
Moten<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennie_Moten>.
It was recorded in 1926 in Chicago <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago>,
Illinois <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illinois> and released on the
Victor<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RCA_Records> record
label. The song refers to an advanced form of confidence
game<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_game> employing
misdirection, subterfuge, and playing on the
"mark<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_(victim)>'s"
arrogance and/or self-loathing. The relevance to a direction stated at the
beginning of a situation has no bearing to the outcome.

Therefore, if it was an important reaction to my message, I would like to
ask you to elaborate.

Thanks :)
MarĂ­lia