[governance] Formal IGC response to IBSA proposal ahead of 18-19 Summit?

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Mon Oct 10 21:57:55 EDT 2011

There will be IGF open consultation scheduled sometime in November.
If we could reach good stage to call for a consensus, that will be another
good target.

The next meeting of the CSTD WG on IGF improbement will be taken
place on Oct 31-Nov 2 in Geneva.

We like to make a request to make it more open, allowing "observer" in the room.

So there are more opportunities to come.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org