[governance] Congratulations to Nobel Peace Prize Recipients!

Walid AL-SAQAF <alkasir admin> admin at alkasir.com
Fri Oct 7 06:13:32 EDT 2011

Indeed, particularly my colleague Tawakkol has been really struggling under
government threats. She is a symbol of women in the ongoing Arab Spring.
What a good time to reflect the true picture of Yemen, something the world
never saw. BTW, here is a link to a TED Talk by my sister Nadia that came in
good time to show the real Yemen that is different than what is portrayed by
the mainstream media:
http://www.ted.com/talks/nadia_al_sakkaf_see_yemen_through_my_eyes.html

Sincerely,

Walid

Walid Al-Saqaf
Founder & Administrator
alkasir for mapping and circumventing cyber censorship
https://alkasir.com <walid.al-saqaf at oru.se>