[governance] FW: Final version open letter to e-G20 re: Civil Society Inclusion/non-Inclusion

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Wed Oct 5 12:39:49 EDT 2011

Jeremy and all,
given the limited info and also time, could we start a consensus call with
some conditional
element?
I mean we ask general support for joining this open letter within IGC as
consensus call and also ask the organizer to modify the wording that
reflects the
latest and accurate info?

and maybe the details can be left to us, co-coordinators if IGC also agrees.

Izumi

2011年10月6日木曜日 Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org:
> In principle I think we should lend support, but I'm not sure about the
wording of the letter.  I understand that e-G20 is not an official name of
the meeting, it is just a meeting of the G20 summit at which Internet will
be discussed.  If the letter could be revised to reflect the position
better, then we could probably do a rapid consensus call on this list, and
if that succeeded then to include our name.

> --
>
> Dr Jeremy Malcolm
> Project Coordinator
> Consumers International
> Kuala Lumpur Office for Asia-Pacific and the Middle East
> Lot 5-1 Wisma WIM, 7 Jalan Abang Haji Openg, TTDI, 60000 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia
> Tel: +60 3 7726 1599 <tel:%2B60%203%207726%201599>
>
> Consumers International (CI) is the world federation of consumer groups
that, working together with its members, serves as the only independent and
authoritative global voice for consumers. With over 220 member organisations
in 115 countries, we are building a powerful international movement to help
protect and empower consumers everywhere.
> www.consumersinternational.org <http://www.consumersinternational.org/>
> Twitter @ConsumersInt <http://twitter.com/Consumers_Int>
>
> Read our email confidentiality notice <
http://www.consumersinternational.org/email-confidentiality>. Don't print