[governance] Final version open letter to e-G20 re: Civil Society Inclusion/non-Inclusion

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Oct 5 11:10:40 EDT 2011

In principle I think we should lend support, but I'm not sure about the wording of the letter.  I understand that e-G20 is not an official name of the meeting, it is just a meeting of the G20 summit at which Internet will be discussed.  If the letter could be revised to reflect the position better, then we could probably do a rapid consensus call on this list, and if that succeeded then to include our name.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

Consumers International (CI) is the world federation of consumer groups that, working together with its members, serves as the only independent and authoritative global voice for consumers. With over 220 member organisations in 115 countries, we are building a powerful international movement to help protect and empower consumers everywhere.
www.consumersinternational.org
Twitter @ConsumersInt

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.