[governance] Nominees for next co-coordinator position

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Oct 2 10:14:51 EDT 2011

Dear All

I think that nominees should just tell us their own vision, without
having to follow leads, especially as provided by existing caucus
coordinators, which to that extent looks authoritative. On the other
hand, if the agenda of caucus work in the next year, and the following
ones, is being formed, there is much many of us may have to say, but I
dont see the present one as such an exercise.

Parminder