AW: [governance] Proposal to Merge Website and Mailing List Consultations [Administration/Logistics]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 21:00:48 EST 2011

Dear All,

We have closed discussions on this list in relation to the consultations.
If there are people who are interested in discussions about transitioning
the website and mailing list and are eager to part of the technical team of
volunteers that will deliberate on the migration and merger. Kindly send me
an email "offlist" to register your interest in assisting.

The discussions of migration and merger of the mailing list will take place
offlist as this will be more of an administrative/technical function.

For those who are interested in discussing RFCs, you may wish to consider
starting a new thread.

Kind Regards,
Sala

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala