[governance] no regrets after doing this venture

Eric S Johnson crates at oneotaslopes.org
Tue Nov 22 18:45:21 EST 2011

Aaron, I don't think the issue is the browser. I very much doubt that "all
IE users use Yahoo, and all Gmail users use Firefox." If you keep your
browser patched/updated, there's not a substantial difference in security
among the big three--each have dis/advantages.

I don't know about Mac OS 10.X (Lion). I know at least one guru who's
uninstalled it because of incompatibilities with other software--not,
strictly speaking, a security issue, but ...

Best,
Eric

     governance at lists.cpsr.org