[governance] Filtering and Blocking Closer To The Core Of The Internet?

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 02:34:42 EST 2011

I am happy to defer on two counts:

1. I may have a jaded perspective of these debates as an unabashedly
biased Third Worldist (non-dogmatic though)

2. When the facts change, as Keynes said, he changes his mind.

These are after all matters of fine judgement, and as Lehto said,
(radical) democratic practice is the best system we have...

Let's see how the rentier class manages to pilfer or from or adapt to
the ICT paradigm... all indications are that 1% is in the lead (whether
in ICTs, finance or access to meds).

     governance at lists.cpsr.org