[governance] Filtering and Blocking Closer To The Core Of The Internet?

Daniel Kalchev daniel at digsys.bg
Sun Nov 20 10:00:41 EST 2011

There is nothing new in these technologies. Identical or similar
technologies exist for many years now and are being used by various
private and public (eg. Governments) parties all over the Internet to do
just these sorts of things.

It appears to me, that some Governments, along their discovery of parts
of the Internet have discovered this "new technology". Therefore, all
the media noise.

What bothers me is the inclination of many "technical people" to mess
with politics, but as they say... whatever you cannot buy with money you
can buy with more money.
Or they just get older/grow up and do not care anymore about 'democracy'.

Daniel
     governance at lists.cpsr.org