[governance] Proposal to Merge Website and Mailing List Consultations [Administration/Logistics]

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Wed Nov 16 10:48:28 EST 2011

In message
<CAHuaJtP_ETfLB7qB4JggjRLKdAhcCFxhgV4N6H+=qbZRh6+PsA at mail.gmail.com>, at
20:05:55 on Wed, 16 Nov 2011, Fouad Bajwa <fouadbajwa at gmail.com> writes
>We wouldn't know because there is no paypal in our country.

It's be interesting to know if there's a Paypal site in another country
(USA perhaps) that would accept donations using a credit card from your
country. They are simply being used as a "merchant services" for the
organisation accepting the donations. I agree it'd be difficult if the
funds holder was in your country.
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org