[governance] European Commission 'welcomes improvements in new IANA contract'

nhklein nhklein at gmx.net
Tue Nov 15 10:16:44 EST 2011

On 11/15/2011 10:06 PM, Daniel Kalchev wrote:

[snip]
> I am not aware of the pre-ICANN IANA to have consulted regional IP address registries on domain name matters.

[snip]

When I created in 1996 the Cambodian ccTLD .kh I dealt directly only
with IANA.

But that was way back in 1996,

Norbert

--
A while ago, I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
nhklein at gmx.net
Phnom Penh / Cambodia

     governance at lists.cpsr.org