[governance] From the Google Policy Blog

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Sat Nov 12 01:42:29 EST 2011

Thanks Parminder for your relevant contributions !

Here a link to NN, another hot potatoe of our list :

http://www.telecomtv.com/comspace_newsDetail.aspx?n=48219&id=e9381817-0593-417a-8639-c4c53e2a2a10&utm_campaign=DailyNews111111FCCescapesSenate&utm_medium=email&utm_source=TTV-Daily-News-Alert

Best
Jean-Louis fullsack
CSDPTT - France