[governance] Is really Bulgarian Cyrillic .бг (.bg) similar to other Latin ccTLDs?

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Thu Nov 3 10:50:02 EDT 2011

On Nov 3, 2011, at 10:31 AM, Avri Doria wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On reviewing the Fast Track Implementation manual, I must concede: it is ICANN, not its IANA component that appears to be at fault here.  My apologies to the good people of IANA.

Avri - No problem at all.   I normally wouldn't even raise the distinction,
but it is very important for all of us that actions performed under the name
"IANA" be strictly _recording_ tasks and not involve any judgement other than
against unequivocal criteria in adopted policy.  Loss of this principle at
this particular point in time would be rather suboptimal on multiple levels.

/John

     governance at lists.cpsr.org