[governance] London

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 08:37:16 EDT 2011

Thank you Wolfgang. A slightly wry smile to start my morning.
Last month Diplo ran an online seminar during which, among other things,
the issue of perspective was discussed. Remembering that, and thinking
about the Internet and how it works, cannot "shutting other people out"
actually and more truthfully, be seen as "shutting oneself in"?
Deirdre

2011/11/2 "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <
wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de>

> http://blogs.ft.com/fttechhub/2011/11/why-government-should-not-touch-the-internet/#axzz1cY9oi4zu

>     http://www.igcaucus.org/

“The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979