[governance] Cyber Security 2011

nhklein nhklein at gmx.net
Tue Nov 1 10:41:15 EDT 2011

On 11/01/2011 09:06 PM, Andrea Glorioso wrote:
> Hi Sala,
>
> It's always better to specify. :)
>
> I believe most documents are being uploaded on the conference website
> (see http://www.fco.gov.uk/). I must say that in my view the
> organizers have made real efforts to facilitate remote participation.
> I also don't agree that they tried to keep the conference "secret", as
> someone said.
>
> FYI, it looks like Hungary will host the 2012 edition of the
> conference and Korea (I assume South :) will do it in 2013.
>
> Best,
>
> Andrea

Please help me to understand: the "London Conference on Cyberspace" is
announced on the website of the UK's "Foreign and Commonwealth Office" -
what nature of conference is it, if a 2012 "edition" will be hosted by
Hungary in 2012 and another one 2013 in Korea?

Norbert

--
A while ago, I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
nhklein at gmx.net
Phnom Penh / Cambodia

     governance at lists.cpsr.org