[governance] : e-G8 forum

Divina MEIGS divina.meigs at orange.fr
Tue May 24 16:15:13 EDT 2011

Thanks Avri, the feedback has been good and the message has been sent across
for next year :-)  It seems Pr. Schwab, organizer of Davos, would favour
"co-design" which is a venue we might want to pursue in our free time...

Le monde online has published our open letter, by the way, and there will be
a paper on the eG8 tomorrow in the paper paper...
I'll post my first impressions on the first day early tomorrow...

Best
divina

     governance at lists.cpsr.org