[governance] IGF plus IGC + only members list.

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Sun May 22 18:19:03 EDT 2011

I have heard within the IGF (from public authorities) and other venues:
Who is saying what? How many people has back up certain position. IGC
has not developed policy papers compare to other civil society
coalitions like CSISAC, IRP. Papers that have been signed by more than 100+

The comment of Divine is so in the heart of IGC weakness.

katitza at eff.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org