AW: [governance] Civil Society Members in Geneva

George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at gmail.com
Sun May 22 19:10:12 EDT 2011

Marilia and Anriette,

I am on the latest version of the Tuesday
afternoon session also, and i've just arrived in
Geneva.  I am staying at the Hotel Cornavin.

May I join the group for dinner Monday evening?
If so, just let me know when and where you will
be meeting.

I probably will be at WHO and/or UNCTAD tomorrow, but at CSTD Tuesday.

Regards,

George

<<trimmed>>