[governance] IGF plus IGC + only members list.

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Sun May 22 12:11:11 EDT 2011

The U.N should not get involved on how we decided to organize ourselves.
This should be solely our decision.

Business sector, government entities, International organizations and
technical community, each of them have their own "internal" decision
making processes to comply with their own transparency rules, consensus
positions, etc.

According to Jeannette, this list is not only a IGC list but has a
second objective.. .. this is what I am trying to understand now.

All the best, Katitza

katitza at eff.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org