[governance] IGF plus IGC + only members list.

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Sun May 22 09:37:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

And if we could beleive PS/ITC would be supportive of Civil Society and our positions that might not be so bad.  But since there seems to be a mood in PS/ITC to coalesce with Governments and not with Civil Society, that is not good for civil society.  For example at eG8, PS/ITC got their seats at the table, ergo time to throw CS under the bus.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org