[governance] remote participation via standardized protocols (was Re: Open consultations)

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sat May 21 11:47:05 EDT 2011

Sigh. Roland, did you truly not understand that in this entire
thread what I'm talking about is that in my opinion, there is
not enough practical emphasis on standardization of protocols
and data formats for communication via the internet (in the
sense of formal development of suitable open standards and their
adoption), and that this lack of emphasis is (of course together
with other factors) causing practical problems?

Greetings,
Norbert

     governance at lists.cpsr.org