[governance] Reminder: WSIS Forum workshop on Institutional Choice in Global Communications Governance

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue May 17 16:05:40 EDT 2011

The person operating the camera turned it on like 20 minutes before we started and shot out the window, then juggled the thing relentlessly, then there's about ten minutes of test pattern stuff, then more juggling followed by swooping zooming in and out, long shots of walls, then training the camera on one person and walking away while others are talking, and other techniques.  Also managed to keep shooting all the empty seats in the rows just in front of the podium (all places had national delegation placards, and people insisted on sitting wherever they were in the alphabet, in a room for like 500) so you can't tell there were about 60 people once morning coffees were finished.  I watched a for awhile and gave up. Not for the faint hearted.

Bill