[governance] Results of consensus call on Sarkozy letter

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Tue May 17 00:52:13 EDT 2011

A scan of US cyberpolicy is interesting to see US relative priorities circa 2011.

1st note  document title:  "Prosperity, Security, and Openness in a Networked World"

It's still about the money first and foremost.

2nd note 'open' is repeated, in its various meanings, throughout. But not a peep about 'network neutrality' that my late night scan of doc caught. Although 'practices outside bounds of acceptable network management' is used once in reference to government interference in net traffic; ie in political but not clearly economic/anti-competitive senses.

Lee