AW: [governance] Results of consensus call on Sarkozy letter

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Mon May 16 06:59:05 EDT 2011

On 5/13/2011 7:23 PM, "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wrote:

> Please add my name
Same - sorry that I am late, I was traveling.

Norbert Klein
Phnom Penh/Cambodia

--
Since 3 April 2011, The Mirror with reports and comments from Cambodia - originally since 1997 based on daily translations from the Khmer language press, is now only an archive of the past: http://www.cambodiamirror.org

But I started a new personal blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
nhklein at gmx.net
Phnom Penh / Cambodia

     governance at lists.cpsr.org