[governance] ACTION: IGC inputs to the civil society MAGs towards the next OC and MAG meeting

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Thu May 12 20:48:50 EDT 2011

Greetings:

We are looking for suggestions re: MAG meeting on what issues we should
bring into the table.
Can you please send some talking points to us that we can raise during
the meeting?

Some quick examples:

What happen with the Regional IGFs.. The inputs from Regional IGF to the
main IGF.
The status of the semi-dead MAG. No Chair. CSTD: Any suggestion that we
should know from those who follow CSTD that we need to be aware. Funding
for developing countries to attend IGF.

All the best, Katitza

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990