[governance] Merger of workshop "Reflection on theIndianproposal towards an IGF 2.0"

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:53:07 EDT 2011

Katitza you Are very right.

when I see the coordination of other stakeholder groups it does hurt because the IGC can really coordinate to deal with these live things before during and after these meetings. It is a role that everyone in IGC should contribute to.

Secondly since when has IGC started treating it's mag reps indifferently? Despite being mag members we are IGC members and we were nominated by IGC and IGC interests are our interests and we remain equal IGC members.

I see this finger pointing and the reply is that mag members can be changed but lacking the drive and co-ordination will never be replaced. First the co-ordination has to be improved.

Fouad Bajwa
sent using my iPad

     governance at lists.cpsr.org