RES: [governance] Nominations open 2011 Communication for Social Change Awards / UQ CCSC

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Thu May 12 12:03:30 EDT 2011

Hi George
 Thanks for that. I will send to the Foundation I am chair of the board, to
present the case of deploying PLC (power line communication) we allowed the
poor community to organize themselves with a page on the web and since they
are in the way to the site where satellites are launching  here, they
started to offer some facilities as place to stop, to taste the local food
etc. to tourists.
 Looks that is the spirit!

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados