[governance] Merger of workshop "Reflection on theIndianproposal towards an IGF 2.0"

katitza at eff.org katitza at eff.org
Thu May 12 10:57:15 EDT 2011

I'm going through all the workshops, one by one to be ready for the MAG. However during the meeting, we might divided the work by themes. I will be working in the SOP workshops.

If there are other workshops that are well done (ie touching the key and hot policy issues) that require highly attention, let me know so I do not miss it! Katitza.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T