[governance] Merger of workshop "Reflection on the Indian proposal towards an IGF 2.0"

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Thu May 12 02:21:15 EDT 2011

On 12/05/11 13:45, McTim wrote:
> How is this one about "Managing Critical Internet Resources"? Isn't
> it Taking Stock anbd Way forward like the others?

Yes, that was just a mistake.  Originally there was no "Taking Stock"
option, I didn't notice they'd added it.  I have asked the Secretariat
to change the category, but as usual have received no reply or action.

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator*

*Empowering Tomorrow's Consumers
CI World Congress, 3-6 May 2011, Hong Kong*

Businesses, governments and civil society are invited to join consumer
groups from around the world for four days of debate and discussion on
the issues that matter most to consumers. Register now!
_http://www.consumersinternational.org/congress_

Read our email confidentiality notice
<http://www.consumersinternational.org/email-confidentiality>. Don't
print this email unless necessary.