[governance] ] Internet G8 meeting : finalizing the text

Divina MEIGS divina.meigs at orange.fr
Wed May 11 03:36:57 EDT 2011

Jeremy, Parminder, Jeanette, and all,

Without wanting to reduce the important current debate, we would appreciate,
on the French side, that you reach a consensus on the final  version as soon
as possible, because I will need to translate it and distribute it to our
various colleagues who have entries with ministries and media. The english
version  (and French one) will also need to be sent to strategic sites,
taking advantage of lots of meetings starting next week in Geneva, such as
WSIS, IGF, CSTD...   :-)

We will also need 2 or 3 sentences to present the gouvernance list, as
journalists are likely to ask for source and origin...

Best
Divina