dissemination /G8 Re: [governance] Re: Internet G8 meeting

Marie GEORGES marie.georges at noos.fr
Tue May 10 04:31:38 EDT 2011

Hi,
I may have the possibility to pass quickly the statement to those in the French  ministry of foreign affairs in charge of internet governance and concerned by the e forum and the summit,   to the European Commisison and EU Parliament, to EU NGos (EDRI, European ligue des drotis d el'homme)  and in France to  to Quadrature du Net and Ligue des droits de l'homme.;
Best regards
Marie

     governance at lists.cpsr.org