FW: [governance] Re: Greetings from Fiji!

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:29:04 EDT 2011

Thanks for this very interesting set of insights Izumi.

One question... It isn't clear to me what role you would see for the various
actors -- the central government, organized NGO's/civil society, community
based/grassroots ICT folks in doing the planning you indicate should have
been done.

This same issue is being discussed on another e-list I follow and
specifically with respect to the devastating tornados in the US South and I
would be interested in your observations/insights specifically concerning
ICT planning.