AW: [governance] Internet G8 meeting

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Mon May 9 07:19:38 EDT 2011

Hi,

I think it might be sufficient to only include IAN's first sentence.  I do not not personally think it is needed, and I think we should be arguing for civil society's inclusion at this.

I see no reason to go to ICC/Basis on this - as big businesses representatives, they are already included.  I also see no reason, as I mentioned before, to dilute this statement with technical interests.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org