AW: [governance] Internet G8 meeting

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Mon May 9 03:31:55 EDT 2011

Hi,

thank you, Parminder, for writing the first draft, and thank you, Avri,
for editing the text. I fully support Avri's version of the draft. There
is only one small change I like to quibble with:

Big businesses already have a disproportionately large influence on
 > government bureaucracies.

Parminder suggested policy processes, Avri changed it to government
bureaucracies. I find Avri's change too narrow and would therefore
suggest public policy processes.

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org