[governance] the forthcoming MAG meeting and open consultations

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon May 9 02:36:29 EDT 2011

I think it would be a good idea if our MAG
members or the coordinators found out what the
status of the consultation is.

Has the MAG been renewed?  Does it exist?  What
expectations for renewal?  If renewed will there
be financial support for civil society members
(it should be all CS members and not just
developing country:  location has little to do
with access to funds.)

Will both consultation days be open?

What's the agenda?

Has the SG appointed a Chair (or has a process
for appointing a chair been agreed)?

Any schedule of further consultations during the year?

(BTW, I will kind of be on holiday in Geneva, not
sure I'll attend all meetings, speak, send
reports, etc.)

Thanks,

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org