[governance] Re: Internet G8 meeting

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Sun May 8 21:36:31 EDT 2011

I, too, agree with the text and tone proposed by Parminder and suggested edits
by Avri.

From what I learned so far is that this meeting is almost discretely
oraganized by
French presidency, and other governments do not have good understanding of it.

I think there is merit to make our statement public asap and send heads-up
to G8 and other government members participating in WSIS/IGF processes.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org