[governance] my humble proposal to add one para

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Fri Mar 25 10:32:57 EDT 2011

I am having difficulty in putting this into the context of the draft proposal.
Most languages are rather general, not quite specific, ie to "disaster",
and thus putting examples such as "critical commons" though I am tempted
to suggest, may also look inappropriate.

Let me see how the current discussion, finally starting to discuss para by para
of the draft with less than 3 hours left.

izumi

2011/3/25 Lee W McKnight <lmcknigh at syr.edu>:
> Izumi, if you think it might help to point to a specific civil society project as an example..and I am not affiliated just suggesting - maybe point to 'crisis commons.'
>
> Lee

                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *
     governance at lists.cpsr.org