[governance] CSTD WG on IGF meeting started

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Fri Mar 25 04:13:12 EDT 2011

Morning all

My apologies for being so silent in the last few weeks. It has been a
very intense period for APC with a series of meetings in the
Philippines.. including Privacy Asia, APC member and board and staff
meetings, and the APC Networking and Learning Forum - http://nlf.apc.org/.

A bit of a marathon... but now I am here in Geneva with Izumi and
Marilia and Parminder... hoping and trying for the best.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director
association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
     governance at lists.cpsr.org