[governance] My presentation this morning - on Earthquake/Tsunami in Japan and the role of Internet

Rajendra Poudel rajendrapoudel at gha.or.jp
Thu Mar 24 23:31:33 EDT 2011

Dear Izumi San,

Thanks for your informative presentation.
I am going to India on April 6 and probably will visit in Nepal this time.
I will like to share this information to our government.
Nepal is also in very risk area for earth quack.
I my self have seen here in Japan how Japan and Japanese people have been
facing such big crisis.
It is an important lesson learn for world.

with best regards
Rajendra

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:54 PM, Izumi AIZU <iza at anr.org> wrote:

> Though it is very premature, I like to share my presentation this morning:
> "waves and walls - 311 and Information Society
> What can ICT/Internet do for them? It’s a governance issue"
>
> I didn't want to distract the discussion of IGF, I tried to make it as
> short
> as possible, skipped a few slides. There are much more I like to put,
> but will do later.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> izumi
>     http://www.igcaucus.org/