[governance] IGF Improvement

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Tue Mar 22 13:55:35 EDT 2011

perhaps, as the idea of small drafting group did not reach consensus
in principle, it is the entire plenary of the WG to write the report.
So, like a marathon, all line up at the starting point, run and run
for many hours till one drops after another, and the longest
remaining one will be the winner ;-)
hope not...

izumi

2011/3/23 Roland Perry <roland at internetpolicyagency.com>:
> In message <AANLkTimDynR67APhuQbUA__7wzf23uQ1cNpN-GFz6WsH at mail.gmail.com>,
> at 01:29:53 on Wed, 23 Mar 2011, Izumi AIZU <iza at anr.org> writes
>>
>> Bu the way, as CSTD WG is supposed to finish the work at the end
>> of March, we don't know what exactly will be produced as our reports.
>> It will highly likely be a mix of consensus and diverging points.
>
> I suspect you'll be working late on the second day, line by line negotiating
> the report (which is an output *from* the WG meeting, not a narrative
> *about* the WG meeting).
> --
> Roland Perry
>    http://www.igcaucus.org/