[governance] Rebuilding Egypt's Governance System

Mohamed zahran zads911 at msn.com
Sun Mar 20 14:16:21 EDT 2011

Dear salanieta

I would like to thank you for your Mail and for the point you talk about , I do think that we her in Egypt should keep our eye on that grantee that right and To make the Egyptian constitution contains principles for the new Internet Governance, you may suggest to help if you would like

Regards,
Mohamed Zahran
Business Systems Analyst
Cell: +20129614467