[governance] IGF Improvement

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 08:11:05 EDT 2011

Hi Wolfgang,
I am sorry to hear you wont be able to be there. You will be missed.

By the way, all the contributions received are being made available online
here: http://www.unctad.info/en/CstdWG/WGIGF_Contributions/

Best,

Marília

2011/3/16 "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <
wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de>

> Dear List
>
> I fully support the IGC CS paper which was coordinated by Jeremy for the
> forthcoming IGF Improvement working group end of March 2011 in Geneva. I
> just wanted to let you know that I personally will be unable to participate.
> Since more than one year those dates are blocked for an expert meeting on
> "Governance of the Internet of Things" which I have to organize.
> Unfortunately the CSTD did not consult in advance before they fixed the
> days.
>
> However, based on my full support of the IGC CS statement, I have smmarized
> various interventions from the past and did put them into the attached paper
> which I have also forwarded to the UNCSTD secretariat.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Wolfgang
>     http://www.igcaucus.org/

Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade