[governance] My responses to the Questionnaire Working Group on improvements to the IGF

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 08:27:13 EDT 2011

Dear all,

Please find my contribution attached. Happy to receive comments and
suggestions that can help us prepare for the meeting in geneva next week.
For the sake of transparency and to help WG members coordinate, I have also
asked the Secretariat to upload all contributions they receive on their
website.

Marília