[governance] Consensus call results on statement to CSTD working group

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Tue Mar 15 01:12:35 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-03-14 at 21:17 -0400, Deirdre Williams wrote:
> but thirdly I was a bit miffed this morning when you announced the
> results of a poll that had been stated to be open until 6pm GMT.

Sorry, I did intend to wait until then, but I got the times mixed up!
In fact I only realised when you mentioned it just now.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

Consumers for Fair Financial Services
World Consumer Rights Day, 15 March 2011

Join the global consumer movement in demanding access to safe, fair and
competitive markets in financial services for all.
http://www.consumersinternational.org/wcrd2011

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless
necessary.