[governance] 8.9 earthquake in Japan

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Mon Mar 14 11:06:19 EDT 2011

Dear all,

Very encouraged by your warm words, and spurred by the
huge damages revealed, we are trying to find out what
exactly we can and should do to help those affected
and damaged in the vast North Eastern Japan.

I went to MIC today, for example, to discuss how to
support local governments, in terms of using the ICT.

It's too early to report, but I feel like that real "multi-stakeholoder"
work is essential for relief and recovery works.

izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org