[governance] Comments on draft submission to the CSTD Working Group on Improvements to the IGF

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Fri Mar 11 01:43:17 EST 2011

On Fri, 2011-03-11 at 10:16 +0530, parminder wrote:
> pl give at least 24 hours to comment. not possible to comment in 6
> hours. parminder

But because some people only check their email at work, I don't feel
good about holding a poll only over a weekend.  So I'll open the
consensus call poll sooner, but hold it open for more than the requisite
48 hours, and submit the statement (if approved) late on Monday.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

Consumers for Fair Financial Services
World Consumer Rights Day, 15 March 2011

Join the global consumer movement in demanding access to safe, fair and
competitive markets in financial services for all.
http://www.consumersinternational.org/wcrd2011

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless
necessary.