[governance] Fwd: [kictanet] 2011 IGF dates 27 to 30 September

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:56:58 EST 2011

FYI:

Now that the dates are confirmed, here is a bit of a tip from a local.

THERE IS ONLY ONE HOTEL NEARBY.  I really can't emphasize this enough.  It's
called the Tribe Hotel, it's very posh, but you could walk from their to UN
(15 mins, very safe area), or a 5 mins taxi ride.

Your alternative is to stay in a hotel in the CBD, and ride a (IGF bus) or
taxi 2x per day in some pretty nasty traffic.

Don't say you haven't been warned!!

--
Cheers,

McTim